At the same time, I've been working with my colleagues to continue on the momentum that we've started - and I've decided to "pledge" that my efforts will not fall into these camps of demand gen that I've seen way too often recently:
- Being snarky, petty, underhanded in tactics (buying competitors terms in AdWords come to mind).
- Having not one bloomin' original idea.
- Not willing to try and fail - and stopping there.
I will pledge to be:
- Fun and Funny (hopefully)
- A listener, not just a talker
For the KISS Question, what do you pledge to do as a marketer?